ENplus A1 Bagged Wood Pellet Specifications:
- ENplus®A1 quality standard
- BSL Authorised
- UK Produced
- Guaranteed 4800 KWh per tonne
- Made from 100% virgin timber
- 6mm wood pellets
- Low ash content <0.7%
- Low dust content <1%
- Low moisture content <10%
- High ash melting temperature >1200°C
- Made from virgin wood
- Recommended by all leading UK installers and major European boiler manufacturers
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified wood pellets from well-managed woodlands
- The highest quality pellets available, helping to ensure a fantastic performance and a longer life for your appliance, as recommended by leading boiler manufacture
- BSL Certified: Meet all Government sustainability criteria making users eligible to receive RHI payments
98 x 10kg bags of Woodlets Premium 6mm Wood Pellets
These premium grade ENplus®A1 wood pellets conform to the highest quality standards in the market, with an extremely low moisture and ash content, making them ideal for use on wood pellet boilers and stoves. They’re also supplied in easy to handle 10kg bags which mean they’re easier to store wherever you like.
Our bagged wood pellets provide an ideal solution for a smaller heating system and are ideal as an emergency back-up.
Bagged wood pellets can be delivered directly to your home or business on next day or economy delivery.
- Delivery available throughout UK Mainland
- Pallets will be offloaded kerbside using the vehicle tail-lift and a pallet truck, which requires a smooth, hard and level surface e.g. tarmac, not gravel
- The standard delivery vehicle is a rigid 8 wheeled lorry with 4 axles, it can hold up to 18 pallets and is 9.2 metres in length, 2.6 metres wide and up to 5 metres high
- The smallest delivery vehicle available is a 4 wheeled 7.5 tonne lorry, which is 8 metres long, 2.6 metres wide and up to 4 metres high and can hold up to 4 pallets
- All orders placed after 4pm will be processed on the next working day, including next day deliveries
- Our deliveries are made between the hours of 9am to 5pm
5% VAT – for end user i.e. if it’s going into your boiler.
20% VAT – for any other use i.e. if you are reselling.