Highest quality sustainable wood pellet
At AMP Clean Energy, sustainability is a key part of our ethos. We only source our wood fuel from responsible and accredited partners.
As such, we supply wood pellets that meet ENplus A1 certification. This stands for the highest quality standard in Europe, audited by the European Pellet Council.
Because we are a fully accredited ENplus supplier, approved on the Government’s official Biomass Suppliers List (BSL), we can guarantee that the wood pellets we supply and the processes we follow, meet the sustainability measures set out by HETAS and Ofgem, the government’s biomass fuel regulator, and are fully eligible for the Renewable heat incentive (RHI).
We deliver our wood pellets using our fleet of low-emission, bulk-blown vehicles, built to move biomass with minimal cost and environmental impact.
Our sustainability commitment to you
At AMP Clean Energy we are committed to providing you with the most sustainable wood pellet on the market:We only source biomass from properly managed woodlands
- We never source cause deforestation or forest decline and only take wood from working forests that grow back
- We turn forest residues and thinning’s that would normally go to waste into wood pellets and wood chip.
- We never sources pellets in countries that lack proper regulation
Why choose ENplus wood pellets?
High energy, low moisture, low ash wood pellets burn more efficiently and quality wood pellets can help reduce your boiler maintenance costs.
- Best quality for best performance
- Quality assurance throughout the supply chain – from production to when they arrive at your fuel store
Key benefits of our ENplus A1 bulk blown wood pellets
- Biomass Supplier List (BSL) authorised, meaning our pellets meet stringent RHI sustainability criteria
- Enplus A1 specification stands for the highest quality standard in Europe, audited by the European Pellet Council
- Made from 100% virgin timber
- Low ash and low dust 6 mm pellets
- High ash melting temperatures to reduce maintenance costs
- Range of different grades of pellets available to suit your set-up
What is BSL wood pellet and why does it matter?
The Biomass Suppliers List (BSL) is a government scheme to make sure that wood pellets used for heating fuel help reduce carbon emissions.
The BSL criteria for sustainability was introduced to ensure that all biomass fuel deliveries reach 60 per cent emission savings when compared to the EU fossil fuels for heating.
Specifically, emissions have to be less than 34.8g carbon dioxide (CO2) per megajoule (MJ) of heat. This figure must take into account harvesting in managed woodland, production of wood pellets, all emissions from transport and the eventual burning of the fuel.
In addition to this all fuel supplied under the Biomass Suppliers list must be sourced from fully legal sources to ensure no fuel enters the supply chain which has been illegally felled.
All our wood pellet meets BSL criteria, and as such, we are proud to be on the Government’s official BSL Suppliers List.