As AMP Clean Energy’s Renewable Heat business continues to grow, we are on the look-out for an experienced Credit Controller. If you want to join one of the most exciting sectors in the renewable energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Keeping aged debt to a minimum
- Maximising cash collection
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Liaising with Account Managers and Sales Ledger to resolve any queries on invoices
- Provide Holiday Cover for the team on Credit Control and Cash postings
The candidate will have the following Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years’ experience within a credit control function is required.
- Relevant finance or accountancy training and qualifications
- A good team player with a can-do attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have Microsoft Excel and word experience
- organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills
- Understanding of data privacy standards under GDPR
- Experience using Sage 200 is preferable
We are offering a competitive salary, which will be discussed at interview. Hours of work are 9-5.15 Monday to Friday. Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days, plus your birthday off. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays.
Please complete the application form below or email your CV to Sandra.email@example.com