Would you like to be part of a leading clean energy business? As AMP Clean Energy continues to innovate and grow, a fantastic opportunity has emerged for an experienced and motivated digital marketing executive to join our team.
If you want to join one of the most exciting companies in the Renewable Energy industry – we want to hear from you. This position will be key to delivering the Groups digital marketing strategy as the UK commits to reach Net Zero Emissions by 2050 and the role of innovative Renewable Energy companies becomes increasingly important.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the digital executive is responsible for planning, driving and delivering the Group’s digital marketing strategy.
The role is based in Liverpool city centre and some national travel may be required from time to time.
- Deliver company’s digital strategy including creation and curation of digital content, webinars, email marketing, online advertising and social media
- Provide digital marketing advice expertise to deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns in partnership with external digital agencies
- Implement and deliver PPC campaigns across search, display and social media with regular optimisation, keyword research and bid adjustment to ensure optimum performance of PPC campaigns
- Use CRM and marketing automation systems to plan and organise data for marketing campaigns, including managing marketing contacts and reporting on marketing pipeline and lead generation results
- Drive, manage and increase the company’s social media presence, developing content and initiatives to increase brand engagement, deliver leads and increase traffic from social channels
- Manage the development and content of the company website, including regular news updates and landing pages to support marketing campaigns, A/B testing etc.
- Manage all SEO activity including keyword research, copy optimisation, backlinks and on-site technical to increase organic search rankings
- Research and generate content ideas and provide accurate briefs for our copywriter
- Create and send email campaigns to drive lead generation, increasing conversion rates using personalisation, A/B testing etc.
- Create visual digital assets such as social tiles, videos, brochures using Adobe CS
- Track the impact of all marketing activity, providing monthly web analytics and marketing metric reports, with insights and recommendations for next steps
- Research and report on industry and competitor digital activity and trends
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 + years’ experience of implementing and managing integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns, either agency side or in-house
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of digital marketing platforms including email marketing platforms (Campaign Monitor), Google Analytics, Google Adwords, GDN, Bing PPC, Social Media advertising, Webmaster tools and SEO monitoring
- Comfortable with WordPress (HTML5 experience would be a bonus)
- Adobe CS – specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of A/B and champion challenger testing
- B2B marketing experience is essential In-depth knowledge of current digital marketing concepts, trends, strategy and best practice
- Proven paid search experience
- Confident handling budgets
- Experience of using marketing automation tools such as Marketo or Hubspot
- Experienced with data management and interrogation
- Microsoft Office
A a self-starter with the ability to the ability to work both as part of a team and on your own steam? Organised and focused? Creative, proactive and full of ideas?
Do you have?
Strong written and verbal communication skills? Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects? Strong attention to detail with a solid appreciation for data?
If so, we’d love to have a chat and see if we’re the right fit!
Competitive, experience dependant
Please complete the application form below or email your CV to email@example.com