As AMP Clean Energy’s Renewable Heat business continues to grow, we are on the lookout for an experienced Document Controller and Administrator. The role will provide a supporting function for the administration of four biomass sites, totalling 52mw of power, with a further sites coming onboard in 2024.
The purpose of the role will be to manage all drawings and documentation; to assist in the co-ordination of activities related to Industrial Biomass Sites to ensure legal and quality compliance with maintenance requirements on all plant; to manage purchase ordering for materials and sub-contractors and provide general administrative support to the Head of Industrial Biomass and other managers.
If you want to join one of the most exciting sectors in the renewable energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- To be responsible for the overall management of all the department’s documentation including drawings, technical documents, training records, audits, risk assessments, policies, standard operating procedures, service records, certification etc. Documentation and drawings will be hosted on our shared server, and within our Service software, Protean.
- To co-ordinate with the Site Managers and Management team within the organisation ensuring that drawings and documentation are accurate, up to date, and accessible in the right location.
- To manage requests for documentation and to file documents in physical and digital records as appropriate. To review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date.
- Support Site Managers and the Departmental Manager to maintain compliance through the control and monitoring of service documentation such as the written scheme for steam plant, period planned maintenance requirements, Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) requirements, PAT, fire and electrical testing etc.
- Ensure any alterations to the plant result in updated PIDs and drawings being amended and stored in the correct location, with trackable version control.
- Identify and control documents effectively as part of the companies HSEQ policy.
- Working to deadlines and ensuring that all sites of the department are following the same procedures with regards to documentation.
- To manage purchasing ordering of materials, hire plant and sub-contractors, helping to ensure best value and service for the department.
- To assist with any projects being undertaken, including planned shutdowns, with documentation, project co-ordination, producing gantt charts and updating project programmes, materials and sub-contractor ordering.
- To assist with stock control and maintaining accurate stock lists and stock take.
- To assist the Head of Industrial Biomass with any other administrative duties as required.
The candidate will have the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Experience in engineering and project document control.
- Experience of an industrial /process working environment.
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Sharepoint, Project and Excel packages.
- Experience of working to ISO 9001 standard.
- Familiarity with engineering drawings, schematics and tagging/labelling.
- Proactive approach in all aspects of the role
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. Ability to monitor and evaluate systems and to look for improvements.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all stake holders, including our internal team, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
We are offering a competitive salary, which will be discussed at interview, and access to an excellent health and wellbeing package, life insurance cover and pension.
Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 2AG
Basic hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm – 40 hours per week
Holidays: Annual holiday entitlement is 26 days. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays.
Benefits: Access to Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing benefits, and life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Please complete the application form below: