As AMP Clean Energy’s Renewable Heat business continues to grow, we are on the lookout for a Field Service Technician. You will work on our recently commissioned sites, build key relationships with the team and clients, and play an integral part in maintaining our assets with support from the experienced Service and Heat Supply team. If you want to join one of the most exciting sectors in the renewable energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
Purpose of the role: To support the Servicing and Heat Supply team, performing engineering work for the company, primarily to undertake remote support, service, maintenance and troubleshooting works for biomass heating systems located throughout England & Wales.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on biomass heating systems and associated equipment according to best practice, and in compliance with any statutory requirements and manufacturers’ instructions, including deashing, cleaning, full servicing and system checks as required
- Assist Service Engineers with servicing, troubleshooting works and repairs as required.
- Comply with all company Health, Safety Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) processes and procedures.
- Attend Service and Heat Supply Team meetings and site inspections/meetings when required.
- Assist the Servicing and Heat Supply Team with delivering a service to the satisfaction of clients and achieving internal targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Any other task within the employees skillset reasonable required by management
Skills and Qualifications Required for the Role:
- A mechanical back-ground
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience with Biomass Systems is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent awareness of health and safety
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proficient with paperwork; service reports, H&S reports, timesheets, IT experience etc
In addition to an excellent remuneration package which will be discussed at interview, we also offer a fantastic bonus scheme, where you can receive a one-off bonus payment of £2,000 after 12 months successful service with AMP Clean Energy
- Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
- Will be provided with a van, mobile phone, and tablet
- Hours of work: 40 per week – 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday, with additional overtime and on-call (on rota)
- Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays
- Access to Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing benefits
Please complete the application form below.