As AMP Clean Energy’s Renewable Heat business continues to grow, we are on the lookout for a Field Service Technician. If you want to join one of the most exciting sectors in the renewable energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
Purpose of the role: To support the Servicing and Heat Supply team, performing engineering work for the company, primarily to undertake remote support, service, maintenance and troubleshooting works for biomass heating systems located throughout England & Wales.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on biomass heating systems and associated equipment according to best practice, and in compliance with any statutory requirements and manufacturers’ instructions, including deashing, cleaning, full servicing and system checks as required
- Assist Service Engineers with servicing, troubleshooting works and repairs as required.
- Comply with all company Health, Safety Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) processes and procedures.
- Attend Service and Heat Supply Team meetings and site inspections/meetings when required.
- Assist the Servicing and Heat Supply Team with delivering a service to the satisfaction of clients and achieving internal targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Any other task within the employees skillset reasonable required by management
Skills and Qualifications Required for the Role:
- A mechanical back-ground
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience with Biomass Systems is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent awareness of health and safety
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proficient with paperwork; service reports, H&S reports, timesheets, IT experience etc
Competitive salary which will be discussed at interview.
- Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
- Hours of work: Basic hours of work between the hours of 08:00-17:00, 40 hours per week, with a requirement for overtime and to be on call.
- Annual holiday entitlement to 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata
Please complete the application form below. This role will be working within AMP Clean Energy’s heat service and supply business HWEnergy.