As AMP Clean Energy’s Renewable Heat business continues to grow, we are on the look-out for an experienced Finance Assistant. This role is a split to offer support to sales ledger and purchase ledger areas of the finance team. The successful candidate will have a significant role in sales order processing, responding to sales ledger queries and processing purchase invoices.
If you want to join one of the most exciting sectors in the renewable energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
The candidate will have the following Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant finance or accountancy training and qualifications
- A good team player with a can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of sales ledger processes.
- Purchase ledger knowledge an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills
- Understanding of data privacy standards under GDPR
- Good Customer service skills
Advanced experience of Microsoft computer software Excel in particular.
We are offering a competitive salary, which will be discussed at interview.
Hours of work will be flexible due to the demands of the position but essentially, 40 hours to be worked within 0800 – 1800 Monday to Friday.
Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days, plus your birthday off. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays.
Please complete the application form below or email your CV to Jacqui.email@example.com