Here at AMP, we are committed to supporting the energy transition by funding, developing, and delivering flexible energy solutions and helping businesses decarbonise.
Our mission is to create a smarter energy future. We are relentless in our focus on tackling the central challenge of our age – the energy transition.
The size and scale of the challenge means we must continually grow our team, bring in new ideas and new approaches and be ready to push the boundaries. At every level, we are looking for bold, ambitious, bright, and collaborative people that share our commitment to making a difference. We have a fantastic opportunity for an In-House Recruiter to join our HR team to attract and hire key talent, playing a pivotal role in our growth.
Interested? If you are passionate and driven and enjoy making a difference – AMP can offer you the challenge and opportunity you’re looking for.
The Role will involve –
- Coordinating the end-to-end recruitment and selection process to create a positive and engaging proposition for candidates, and in line with our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy;
- Working closely with internal hiring managers and the HR team to determine role requirements, benchmarking, obtain approval and to agree a suitable recruitment approach.
- Writing engaging adverts, social media posts and to develop cost effective advertising campaigns, in line with our Company brand guidelines, to attract suitable candidates;
- Filling live roles within agreed timeframes and budget, with a key focus on reducing recruitment costs and reliance on third party agencies where possible;
- Using a wide range of available recruitment tools to proactively source candidates, such as online recruitment platforms and social media networking;
- Building effective relationships and maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, including ensuring hiring managers are fully informed on progress and clear on next steps;
- Working closely with hiring managers to define the interview process and facilitate the scheduling of all interviews, and attending as a note taker, where required;
- Providing accurate progress reports and data insights to the HR team and stakeholders as required;
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of recruitment projects, initiatives or updates alongside the HR team;
- Collaborating with the HR team and stakeholders, to forecast recruitment requirements to ensure ongoing resourcing meets business needs;
- Reviewing and recommend opportunities to improve recruitment and selection processes.
What we are looking for:
A passionate and driven individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and has the following knowledge, skills and experience –
- Up to date market knowledge on recruitment trends and enjoys researching, recommending and creating innovative recruitment solutions
- Proven experience of successfully sourcing and attracting diverse candidates for various role using social recruiting platforms – such as LinkedIn
- Experience of candidate screening and interviewing, ensuring a fair process and a positive candidate experience
- An active listener with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can build positive relationships with stakeholders
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail ensuring effective prioritisation and high standards of work
- Good understanding of HR legislation to ensure a best practise approach to recruitment and selection.
What will we offer in return?
We’ve built a culture founded on honesty, working hard and enjoying ourselves. And we have created a workplace where everyone feels more connected, heard and valued. You’ll receive, ongoing training and development, be encouraged to work towards relevant accreditation and be able to map out a clear journey of progression within your role. Our employee benefits include –
- 26 days annual leave entitlement plus 8 days for public holidays (pro rota for part time)
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Access to advice, counselling, and support
- Access to GP services
- Wellbeing tools and resources
- Shopping and lifestyle discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Location: Hooton, CH66 7NZ
- Competitive salary to be discussed at interview.
- Hours of work: Full or part time hours available (28-40 hours)
- Hybrid working
- Onsite parking
Please complete the application form below