As AMP Clean Energy’s low carbon heat and power business continues to grow, we are on the lookout for an experienced IT Support Technician. If you want to join one of the most exciting companies in the low carbon and renewable heat energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Handle all 1st/2nd line support requests
- Logging of all support requests from sites across the UK
- Diagnose, problem solve and fix where possible, or hand over to relevant support providers if required
- Follow up/chase support providers in accordance with contracted SLA’s
- Escalate through the team if necessary
- Ensure IT assets are logged, tracked and sufficient stock is retained.
The candidate will have the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Previous support experience
- Previous experience of helpdesk systems and remote management tools
- Good and broad understanding of PC Hardware and ability to diagnose faults
- Experience with Office 365 and their associated software packages
- ITIL v3 or v4 desirable but not essential.
- Ability to prioritize workload with support tickets and requests
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Passion for the IT sector with a desire to progress.
- We are offering a competitive salary, which will be discussed at interview.
- Location: will be based at Hooton or Telford offices – must have the ability to travel between sites
- Hours of work: 40 per week, hours will be flexible but typically between the hours of 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday. Some out of hours work may be required
- Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays.
Please complete the application form below: