As AMP Clean Energy’s low carbon heat and power business continues to grow, we are on the lookout for an experienced IT Systems Engineer. If you want to join one of the most exciting companies in the low carbon and renewable heat energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support of complex IT issues
- Troubleshoot and resolution of application, workstation, server, and network faults
- Working with the Group Information Manager to develop and manage delegated projects
- Contribute to the technical pipeline and IM Strategy
- Implementation of systems
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Site visits to audit & remediate issues.
The candidate will have the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Cloud technologies; Office 365 \ Azure \ SharePoint \ Hosted Infrastructure
- Enterprise Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS etc)
- Virtualisation experience; VMware or Hyper-V
- Backup technologies; Veeam or other
- Networking; design, configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience of IoT, their management and harmonising of devices nationwide
- Experience of accounting packages (Sage) desirable, but not essential
- ITIL v3 or v4, desirable but not essential.
- Professional IT qualification, or relevant equivalent experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail when understanding technologies and gathering of requirements
- Technologist who shares a passion for innovation
- Team player with excellent communication skills and a willingness to share knowledge
- Ability to travel between sites if/when required.
- We are offering a competitive salary, which will be discussed at interview.
- Location: will be based at one of the following offices; London, Telford, or Hooton
- Hours of work: 40 per week, hours will be flexible but typically between the hours of 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday. Some out of hours work may be required
- Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays.
Please complete the application form below: