As AMP Clean Energy’s Renewable Heat business continues to grow, we are on the look-out for an experienced Mobile Plant Operator. If you want to join one of the most exciting sectors in the renewable energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Check all equipment before and after use and complete all relevant paperwork.
- Operate Front End Loading Shovel, Telehandler, and small Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck
- Operate Fixed Mechanical Screener, to clean Sawdust from Biomass Wood Pellet
- Working Safely to AMP Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Housekeeping to ensure Quality Management standards are complied with
- If qualified, Drive and Operate on site HGV
- Wear relevant issued PPE when completing any Task.
The candidate will have the following Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified and Experienced Loading Shovel Operator.
- Qualified and Experienced Telehandler and FLT Operator (Training can be given to the right candidate)
- Posses C+E or C Heavy Goods Vehicle Licence. (Training can be given to the right candidate)
- Experience in H&S and knowledge of Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
We are offering an excellent inclusive salary, which will be discussed at interview.
Hours of work will be flexible due to the demands of the position but essentially; 0600 – 1700 (Winter – Oct to March) and 0800 – 1600 (Summer- April to September) Monday to Friday.
Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days, plus your birthday off. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays.
Please complete the application form below or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org