As AMP Clean Energy’s Renewable Heat business continues to grow, we are on the lookout for an experienced Procurement Assistant. If you want to join one of the most exciting sectors in the renewable energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
The Purpose of the Role will be supporting the Procurement team and will be responsible for administrative duties including creation of Purchase Orders, streamlining Group processes for Onboarding, supporting Key Team members on reporting requirements and liaising with cross departmental functions.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Process approved requisitions and create ad hoc and Outline Agreement contracted purchase orders in a timely manner and in accordance with the MOA and nominal structure
- Maintain Onboarding of all Group Suppliers
- Raise purchase orders for monthly stock requirements, monthly and emergency stock movements and Outline Agreement contracted chipping requirements
- Responsible for all Outline Agreement creation at year end liaising with Buyers on details
- As a procurement professional it is expected to support the finance team with ensuring all Purchase Orders are completed against the nominal structure and communicated with the Purchase Ledger for invoice processing
- Liaising with Buyers on supporting Purchase Ledger with Invoice Queries
- Being first port of contact for Operational Queries and manage the flow of communication to Buyers
- Support the Buyers in stakeholder relationship management and contract management during periods of cover including any ad hoc buying elements
- Support the Senior Inventory Analyst in management of release code requests and instructions to Suppliers during periods of cover
- To collate information required for management reports, spend & KPI report for the Head of Procurement and Senior Inventory Analyst for month end
- To collate information from Procurement Sourcing and Saving Report and contribute to improving this process and format appropriately
The candidate will have the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Organisational skills
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Knowledge (SAGE) desirable, but not essential
- Must be a team player; the Procurement team is small, so teamwork and flexibility is vital.
- A self-starter capable of working in a consistently busy department where deadlines must be met.
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence key stakeholders and build strong partnerships across the Group.
We are offering a competitive salary, which will be discussed at interview.
- Location: Hooton.
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week between 8.30am and 5pm.
- Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays.
- We also offer all employees an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Please complete the application form below: