Service Support Co-ordinator
Telford, TF1 7AF
Here at AMP, we are committed to supporting the energy transition by funding, developing, and delivering flexible energy solutions and helping businesses decarbonise.
Our mission is to create a smarter energy future. We are relentless in our focus on tackling the central challenge of our age – the energy transition.
The size and scale of the challenge means we must continually grow our team, bring in new ideas and new approaches and be ready to push the boundaries. At every level, we are looking for bold, ambitious, bright, and collaborative people that share our commitment to making a difference.
About the Opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Support Co-ordinator to join our Service and Heat Supply team.
As Service Support Co-ordinator you will be the first point of contact for the Service Support Desk and will support the operations of the Service and Heat Supply (E and W) team by undertaking a range of tasks including works planning and general administration duties.
Interested? If you are proactive and solution driven– AMP can offer you the challenge and opportunity you’re looking for.
The role will involve
- Supporting the Service Desk Manager and team to create service tickets and allocate to engineers
- Assisting with reading incoming service reports and supporting in actioning any follow up works as required
- Planning on site works and co-ordination of Engineers
- Coordinating, and organising accommodation for the Service & Heat Supply team
- Generating purchase orders
- Ordering PPE and uniform – liaising with managers and supervisors
- Managing calibration records and arrange equipment testing, ensuring equipment testing is monitored, records are updated, and equipment carried out ahead of expiration dates
- Liaising with suppliers and generating customer quotations for products and/or services
- Liaising with sub-contractors, filing job reports, and ensure works and subcontractor plans are in place
- Providing internal and external customers with job reports, photographs and any additional information required
- Assisting the Parts and Stores Coordinator at Telford with stock management to improve efficiency and assisting with engineer van stock levels and tooling requirements
What we are looking for
Essentially, we are looking for an individual who has experience of delivering high quality administration support within a logistics, planning or scheduling role, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills the successful candidate will also demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Good geographical knowledge, covering England and Wales locations
- Experience with database systems and apps
- Experience of delivering administration support in a fast moving and demanding operational environment
- Initiative to work independently, and work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload and competing demands
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
What we will offer in return
We’ve built a culture founded on honesty, working hard, and enjoying ourselves. And we have created a workplace where everyone feels more connected, heard, and valued. You’ll receive, ongoing training and development, be encouraged to work towards relevant accreditations and be able to map out a clear journey of progression within your role. Our employee benefits include:
- 26 days annual leave entitlement plus 8 days for public holidays
- Life Insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Access to advice, counselling, and support
- Access to GP services
- Wellbeing tools and resources
- Shopping and lifestyle discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Location: Telford, TF1 7AF
- Competitive salary to be discussed at interview.
- Hours of work: 8:00-17:00 (40hrs per week), 1 hour unpaid for lunch
- Office based
- Contract Type: Permanent
In line with our commitment to safety and integrity, roles at AMP may require a DBS check as part of our safer recruitment process. We also verify qualifications and eligibility to work in the UK, ensuring a secure and equitable hiring journey.
AMP is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities, striving to create an environment where everyone feels valued and heard. If you require reasonable adjustments due to a disability or long-term health condition during the application or onboarding process, please contact us at HRQueries@ampcleanenergy.com. We’re here to support your journey.
To apply, please complete the form below