As AMP Clean Energy’s low carbon heat and power business continues to grow, we are on the lookout for an experienced Stock / Services Administrator. If you want to join one of the most exciting companies in the low carbon and renewable heat energy industry, then please get in touch with us.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager and working closely with the Stock Controller you will be responsible for maintaining a true reflection of real time stock on Sage compared to the actual physical counts. Supporting the Purchase Ledger, you will ensure all purchase orders are verified and receipted in a timely manner to enable processing of invoices.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Verify the receipt of purchase orders for stock, goods and services from information emailed in from depots
- Maintain accurate records on the DMR for suppliers and our own depots with the collected and delivered weights against the correct release number/sales order number provided by hauliers and depots
- Reconcile balances on AMP own vehicles daily
- To support the Stock Controller to reconcile the stock at our own depots
- Record fibre processing on Sage using the drying site DMR
- Complete month end stock physical vs actual report for AMP depots
- Support Purchase and Sales Ledger with details of collected and delivered weights.
The candidate will have the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Can demonstrate relevant experience in a similar position (stock control/warehouse admin)
- Proven ability of accurate record keeping
- An understanding of stock inventory records and purchase ledger
- Good computer literacy – including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- ERP systems knowledge – previous experience using Sage 200 would be beneficial.
- High level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- We are offering a competitive salary, which will be discussed at interview.
- Location: Hooton, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH66
- Hours of work: 40 per week – hours will be flexible but typically between the hours of 08:30-17:00, Monday to Friday
- Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days plus a day off for your birthday. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays.
Please complete the application form below: