When your business initiates a large-scale clean energy project, you also need robust and reliable financial support; the kind that’s flexible to your needs and sensitive of your timescales.
An ESCO is an energy supply agreement to generate and supply heat and/or power over the long term. An AMP Clean Energy ESCO includes the following:
• Funding the asset, which means there is no requirement from you for upfront capital
• Developing, optimising and installing your sustainable energy asset
• Fuel supply – in the case of a biomass boiler this could be wood chip or wood pellet. We provide the right quality biomass fuel for your heating installation. Our chip and pellet meet the highest sustainability requirements of the Government’s Biomass Suppliers List (BSL).
• Service and maintenance – we have the largest team of specialist engineers in Great Britain who provide both reactive and scheduled maintenance. This includes out of hours on call service.
• Remote monitoring – our specialist remote monitoring equipment enables us to ensure that your asset enjoys maximum uptime. We’ll also be the first to know in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong.
• Asset management – we’ll ensure you receive fuel supply as and when you need it and keep on top of maintenance to ensure the smooth running of your asset.
In this webinar, AMP Clean Energy experts explain how businesses can benefit from the transition to decentralised energy, despite a changing subsidy environment.
Taking control of energy needs can help shelter large energy users from rising costs and boost sustainability through low carbon generation. Businesses face a myriad of choices, from on-site heat and power generation to waste heat recovery.
With volatile energy costs, an ever-changing policy landscape and an increasing range of technologies, it can be a complicated energy landscape to navigate.